Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Blog Worth Reading

I'd like to take a moment to promote the blog of a long-time friend:

But Just Like That...: The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants

Now, I'm not a mother -- I'm a novelist, a profession I have discovered requires a certain level of selfishness on my part. Selfishness is not really compatible with motherhood, so I'd have to say it's a good thing that God never put a baby in my life. However, this is one of the best-written parenting blogs I've come across. Why? Because when I read it I understand what having a child must really feel like --and that makes her blog truly remarkable.

Thanks, DJ...I admire you and am glad to know you.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, the admiration is mutual! I love that you are living your dream writing books! I only hope that my writing continues to be worth your reading. And I am GREATLY honored that you're promoting me. Thank you, my wonderful friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...