Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Forsaking the Garden Release Date Set

My fifth novel, Forsaking the Garden, will be released on May 19, 2011. As I once wondered if I'd ever finish writing a single novel, I'm thrilled to have five completed.

What's it all about? Irene, the teenage daughter of a reclusive polygamist family, discovers that her parents -- all six of them -- have been lying to her and her siblings about the outside world. On the eve of her marriage, she sets out to discover what exists beyond the forest where she has spent her life.

In the coming weeks, I'll be sharing a few #samplesunday excerpts from this suspenseful coming-of-age tale.

For my fans: thank you for your continued support of my writing. I hope you'll enjoy this latest offering as much as you have my previous work.

If you haven't read my work yet, may I suggest you start with my Circle City Blues, currently available for just 99 cents? This comic romance of love, loss, and the American highway appeals to men and women alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...