Thursday, July 5, 2012

Apropos of Nothing: Susanna Catherine Mahoney Answers 5 Questions



Raised in the Bronx, Susanna is the daughter of an Irish-American family and enjoys helping others with services or concerns. She graduated with a college degree, became a mother of three children,  and worked with the homeless. When circumstances forced her to retire early from her lifelong career, she decided to follow her passion to write spiritual fantasy books and promote Indie Authors, creating a Facebook page for authors, artists and readers. Her motto for all is: dare to dream and follow your heart.

How does TV advertising affect your buying habits?
Depending upon the product and need, I may research the product and decided to purchase it.

How do you act when you want to avoid doing something?
I become restless and start doing household chores or surf topics and socialize on social media sites like Facebook and do research for books I am thinking about writing to avoid responsibility and talk myself into completing it.

Give 3 reasons why you like yourself.
People have told me I am caring, friendly and funny. I like to help others, I like to connect with others and I like to make people laugh.

If you could watch only one hour of TV this week, what would you watch?
Depending upon my mood, TBN Christian Television, Life-Time Movie and/or the Discovery Channel.

How do you feel when a TV program is interrupted by a special news bulletin?
I just listen to the report and digest the news and wait for the show to come back on. If it is boring I will change channel, turn off the TV, or go to my reading list and start reading a book.

To learn more about Susanna and her work, please visit:

Thanks for stopping by, Susanna. I think Facebook and other social media sites are the most popular distractions among the writing crowd! Very few of us seem prone to doing household chores, though...

On July 7th, my guest will be Valerie Douglas. Please stop by again!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan for inviting me for the interview; It was a pleasure. I know house chores are the drag some-times. But when the muse want to be release, nothing matters and the house gets neglected, so I have to invest my energies to make it presentable again, lol. I appreciated bloggers and thank everyone for bringing Indie Authors to the light. Looking forward to reading about the next guest and will be sharing this with others at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Message-To-My-Children-2-Fantasy-Escapism/103661739691732 promoting all creative artists. Purple is a vibrant colour. Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfilment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind ... and wish peace to all. Come over to Swellsbennett.blogsot.com to read more about her and other rare jewels in the Indie Community. Their books has a lot to offer, Goggle their links or names and find their treasures, you will not be disappointed. Kudos to Susan for presenting an entertaining and inspiring blog to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanna! Purple happens to be my favorite color...which I suppose my readers have already guessed! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...