Monday, July 9, 2012

Apropos of Nothing: Nicole Storey Answers 5 Questions


Nicole Storey is your typical super-mom who writes in her spare time and drinks way too much coffee.  She’s a night-owl who loves Halloween and fantasy books!

How do you think your mother would describe you?
My mother and I have never seen eye to eye on many things.  However, I think she would describe me as a once-black sheep who gains natural highlights as the years go by. LOL!

If you could spend one whole day with your best friend, what would you like to do?
I would love to sit outside in a couple of comfortable rockers on the back porch with some coffee, chocolate, and great conversation.  Unhurried times are hard to come by these days.

Tell about a depressing time in your life.
The loss of my best friend in high school our senior year was one of the worst times in my life.  The whole year for me was like sailing turbulent seas in a tiny boat; I had no idea where I was going.  I’d lost my compass, my navigation in life.

Talk about your eating habits.
In one word: Bad!  LOL!  I usually only eat one meal a day, and that is in the evening or at night.  I survive off of coffee and tea.  Occasionally, I will have oatmeal in the mornings if I’m hungry, but I usually don’t have much of an appetite until the afternoon.

Describe the funeral service you would like held for you.
I would like a huge party with tons of food, music, drink, and laughter.  Death isn’t the end of our lives; it is the ending chapter in one book before we start another.


To learn more about Nicole and her work, please visit:
Her Facebook Page
Her Personal Website
Her Twitter Profile
Grimsley Hollow: Eve of the Beginning
Grimsley Hollow: The Chosen One

I'm so glad you were able to stop by today, Nicole! I had a day like you described with my best friend not so long ago -- it was way overdue. Our lives can be overrun with "busy"-ness, can't they?


Please stop by on July 11th, when my guest will be Madison Johns.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me on your blog, Susan! It was a break I desperately needed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...